LocalSync: usecase while using js (v8 + node)
- the server only matches each sender with available recipient to become directly connected or temporarily store data until user is available and starting with pull-and-clean the temp data and
- such servers may be federally connected;
- all messages are asymmetrically encrypted and otr sended and
- the distributed.db also have the public keys of all recipients
- such distributed.db in sycn with the private.db can provide
- zero latency protcols like in meteor
- imitating the data of the user in servers app ;
- the whole media is symmetrically en/decrypted after/before using the tail and
- optinaly uploaded to the cloud.
By pile, on 03 Sep 2014 14:49 history Tags:
~~Page's End!~~ Ignore ads by installing adblockplus.