about me (comcomist, namzezam, Erez Elul. These are my blog entries aroung the subject of "Free and mutual movement of information and people, not only of products, must be established for reducing the instability and gaps between people" more can be found in my other side on http://comcomist.wikidot.com
13) Equalizing VAT and transfer taxes as state is a Non-democratic-company since bitcoins are taxed as shares by irs:
created: 26 Mar 2014 16:05
Fact: Money is state's shares since bitcoins are taxed as shares by irs, proving the state a Non-democratic-company. Hence, a simple democratic demand for reducing the gap between the rich and poor:
- The VAT rate ( 5%-25%) must be equal to all "transfer taxes" (0.5%-2.5%),
- since the Vat is applied over transferring money (mainly) between the poor and the "transfer tax" is applied over transferring ownership (mainly) between the rich ones!
created: 27 Feb 2014 20:27
To increase your social capital you can now Generate your iiaom .
target: reduce middle man attack by forcing iiaom mutual identification
scenario: on hello firefox: before A and B entering the room they exchange thair iiaom hash which get positive or negative rating considering in the mutual only after which the session begin.
|Step||A to B||B to A|
|4||ASymEnc(img(A)) by |PubKey(B)||ASymEnc(img(B)) by |PubKey(A)|
|5||adjust the reputation of B considering iaom(A)==hash(SymEnc(img(B)),img(B))||adjust the reputation of A considering iaom(A)==hash(SymEnc(img(A)),img(A))|
This can be added in webrtc datachannel and even before its session for challenging in the session the reputation of the visitor to the room. It is for equal and free individuals in groups, specifically for Liquid unions, Rcoins and ComComized units, all implementable by the p2proles protocol .
|Next||General Anyone can create||How|
- 7/7: The first iiaom code is produced and available on github. The next meeting is next week in 19:00 14/7 cbase.
- iiaom-IMG(member) being an image file having the member's unique elment like face;
- iiaom-SYM(member) being IMG symmetrically encrypted by the member and stored by the uthenticating body (#R);
- iiaom-HASH(member) being hash(hash(iiaom-IMG(member))iiaom-SYM(member)), which is publicly available; and
- iiaom-ASYM(member) being IMG asymmetrically encrypted with the public key of (#R), which is send in uthenticating event to (#R) by the member.
The 6 steps for successful authentication::
- 1. member (#S) point to the link of the public hash (iiaom-HASH)
- 2. the authority (#R) provides the encrypted file to the member either in person or by communication through public keys
- 3. the member decode the encrypted file and give it encrypted to the authority (iiaom-ASYM)
- 4. the authority check the hash matching to encrypted and plane pictures
- 5. the authority identify the member as the one in the picture.
- 6. the authority delete the image after each authentication and before singing in both
- log transaction and
- in the credibility of the member.
For democratic applications,
- pulses of simultaneous peer to peer iiaom authentication shall be made until all members are authenticated, for avoiding human multiple identities, such that
- the authentication.in each pulse is performed in different locations per groups of such peers and each peer is both the #R and the #S for all the other peer in group,
- membered are authenticated only in one pulse except of the the additional pulses which are
- in each pulse a random pick of some percentage of the previous and of the current create another simultaneous pulse
- and if and when it is required one pulse for all members is performed.
Each member (#S) produces the OuterMask in 4 steps:
- 1. picture her/him self (iiaom-IMG)
- 2. symmetrically encrypt (eg by 7z) the picture (iiaom-SYM)
- 3. hash the picture , the encrypted picture and than both hashes (iiaom-HASH)
- 4. make the last hash available publicly
Each group has membership folder having
- -> log folder of files having nickname being (blindly) signed by group's authority (#R).
- -> nicknmae ->
- enc pic
- files of the pic being (blindly) sined by group authority (of which number equals the Credibility factor as in WOT)
- -> folder of more enc pic (so that the pictures could be changed)
The Inner Identifier and Outer Mask (IIaOM) protocol for producing reputation and transaction records based on public hashed picture, private map and picture of sender, transactions and objects being transferred.
For Authentication, The IIaOM, or the Inner Identifier and Outer Mask:
- Getting localized to scale to onion the problem of equality and accountability being invalidated by anonymity, for to cause the attacker to need interacting with each victim in addition to accessing data. To allow to Interact more with the nearer to reduce the manipulations over you from far, by more being identified by IIAOM, exchanging for Rcoins, and having your equal share of assets in ComComized units, with the nearer!
Who are the Players:
- #S=> sender (buyer) any user using @my
- #R=> recipient (seller/owner) any user using @my
- #O=> Operator special or any user/s using @op
- #A=> attacker/s
The IIAOM (Inner Identifier Outer Mask) , can be used have record transactions so that each Rcoin or comcom's share has the hash(id(transaction))) of its owner being #R or a measure of authenticity of #S being identified by all such #R
- H(picture(#S)) is a hash, published by #S , which is produced by a secret random map(#S) of rectangles upon the picture(#S), as the map defines each rectangle being separately hashed before added to the list (of all hashed rectangles) which is finally hashed to H(picture(#S)) ,
- stamped(#S&#R), distributed to the @Op(peers) by #S, is H(picture(#S)) encrypted by #S with the digital signature of #R, made only after #R recognizes #S in the picture(#S) and re-made the exact H(picture(#S)), by having the map with picture which being delivered privately from #S and
- II(#S) ( II as in Inner Identity) is a unique (12 digits) number used (like a Key-fingerprint) for representing one person only once in a community, where II(#S) indicates a log-appending-rec (log) record having all stamped(#S) attached with N(#S) being the number of different signing #R and
- IIAOM(#S) =Hashed((log-rec(II(#S))) used with H(picture(#S)) is used as stamp on transaction for which the recognition was made.
- Hence, if indeed all #R recognized #S in the picture, with higher N(#S) and bigger record(II(#S)), more authenticated is the identity(#S).
Vulnerability against (governmental) use of face recognition:
- deepened on the changes of picture(#S)
- 0. H(picture(#S)) is public, used like pubkey, could also be qr
- 1. log-rec(II(#S)) appended and distributed by #R to @op, has singed_by_#R(encrypted_for_#S(H(picture(#S))))
- 2. map(#S) secret, privately sent on wish to #R
- 3. picture(#S) secret++, can be changed and only privately sent on wish to #R,
- 4. seeing(#S) secret+++, cannot be changed be used in person or in parallel private communication,
After #R already has the public available H(picture(#S)), #R connect to #S to pay, by sending Rcoins, to #R, such that #S sends encrypted for #R the picture and map, then #R hash the picture by the map and only when matching H(picture(#S)) and then recognizing in person or on-line interaction #S as the one shown in the picture(#S), #R sign the transaction as singed_by_#R(encrypted_for_#S(H(picture(#S)))) and send to peers@Op, where the transaction identify the movement of all the coins from being identified with #S to being identified with #R….
#A use face recognition and try to identify the governmental identity, such as identity card, driving license or passport, of #S, by having log-rec(II(#S)) and one of H(picture(#S)) with the map(#S) , but not seeing or having the picture(#S).
- #A try unhash by the map for getting the picture, without the map this task is harder.
Threat model: The who,want,measures,countermeasures.
In general, when #S pay to #R, witnessed by the peers, the process is of specifically identifying the #S as the owner of the Rcoins and then the #R as the one being identified with them them.
When people agree to be equal, the problem in using government tools to prevent multiple human identities is, in our world, where governmental authorities break or can break the constitution of their states, while transferring, or giving a way to, private data to well hidden private authorities.
last minit note:
vulnerability: The encrypted picture is of a private and unique element such as organ, like face, or accessory like, secret number.
use case: voting , transactions ,trust-request, Pulses of simultaneous iiaom p2p authentication in remote groups:
- in voting by iiaom , all iiaom are accumulated, then all used iiaom are compared with iiaom->hash(id) in validating for approving or disapproving the voting privilege of that member, where validating returns 2 numbers: Ill= zero or the number of iiaom unkown in validating and the ratio of the number of iioams vs count in validating, as nonzero Ill indicates the voting as ill, and can be creaked per each vote and/or after all the voting.
- validating: iiaom > hash(id) < validating uniqness, such as in votings
- registrion: hashid > id,iiaom < regisrtion by trastee
trust: The iiaom of same user earning the trust is signed by and with the iiaom of the one authenticating that user. (should the signing be blind and storage on freenet?)
- 1. produce(image) returns (hash,sym) , ask to delete the orginal image
- 2. pass(sym) returns (asym),
- 3. auten(asym,sym,hash,communication) returns (signatures) after human authentication in communication matching all and then delteing the image signing in log and credlbilty .
- A human non machine authentication and a NOGOYO, which is still aligned with KYC (Know Your Customer) of the USA repulsive Patriot Act of 2001 (of the Project for a New American Century - PNAC - being before the event so obsessive about "catastrophic catalyzing event –like a new Pearl Harbor”), claiming to fight money laundering and being the only case for the stupid money investment trending, such as the one fincancing the Yo application and the traps for locating users by facebook google etc.
- By a remote trustee signing the match of a specific document of a user with her/his iiaom the iiaom is made trusted as that document and transferable without revealing the document information.
- The mutual revealing in using iiaom make it expensive for the few to control the many.
- Once matching the encrypted pictures from the iiaom with the human unique private element, the iiaom is valid except of in MITM eg. in all further communications and transactions, where the MITM can be overcome by parallel communication matching the iiaom again.
- one must communicate and been seen to see/have the image.
- no trace in the machin if the orginal image is deleted (so the app should enforce that).
- familiar practice like in gpg: (reputation is developed and public element like pub key is given and meet-up like crypto party) but without link to others out of the community like the government or identity theft.
- keeping anonymity by having 2 iiaom-HASH(member): 1st to be authenticated by and 2nd to be blindly signed by, as the member can have more then one iiaom-HASH(member) and is identified uniquely by a static one of the iiaom-HASH(member) and/or a unique username for issues of equality and accountability, whereas any of the other iiaom-HASH(member) are used in transaction made by member.
11) ComComized collaboration platform is partly or fully equally owned by its contributors able to select and create environments
created: 27 Jan 2014 17:09
You already now can join, create or host your ComComized collaboration platform, which is partly or fully equally owned by its contributors (some interviews). We are creating the ComComized platform in hope to be useful for club/network of buyers.
- This can be made useful for 3 target groups, namely: customers, small business they buy from, and social oriented business makers ( as ordinary/non-peer partners).
- This can be developed in 3 steps, namely: 1st customers coming with trademark of their comcomized association to get something like 10% discount, 2nd the association position its people in some corner of the small business to server its members in higher discount 20-30% and 3rd creating real computation against the big markets.
- While this is happening the people being organized and costumers could also become more political.
- The first threshold is to have 1000 people registered for to attract professionals as layers tax adviser etc.
|contact||events & spread it|
The idea is to make it decentralized, but accessible by one general keyword (eg. "comcomized") used in domain names (such as comcomized.com), where
- the sub-domains are maintained separately or commonly on one or more servers to provide environment by appiactions managed by its admin/s and
- the sub-domains are names are categorized by their tld (e.g. com,net,org,info for the categories groups,users,projects,information-knowledge-etc).
The idea is to share good info so that the operators of specific comcomized unit could go there and perform for the unit on sub domain of comcomized.com, where the info is
- for server eg, https://robot.your-server.de/order/market
- for images we produce for such communities to works on, eg with durpal wordpress git wiki etc
- for pull of professional to rent able using such imges on such servers or only coninuing from those.
The authenticatation has 2 steps:
- 1st the hardest: to become a unique user on .comcomized.net including iiaom and
- the 2nd in registration in a comcom on comcomised.com with negotiating with the user on comcomized.net, (the 2nd should involve ping pong between net and com and be essay like signing twitter with facebook etc)
Currently we are having jabber on comcomized.net and our todo list has:
- multi site forum for the subdomains of all memebers who don't have it otherwise.
- on comcomized.net/group-name/transactions to build transaction forum of the group, where it is visible only for its members, its body has the groups it holds for which is parameters are visible and the table of the parameters of its non human ownerss .
- on comcomized.net/group-name/ to have forum of the group visible to its members
- on comcomized.net welcome page + in its bottom forum visible to all members of comcomized.net.
In addition, as the contributors of the platform are its owners, they are now able to select and create their developing environment, its term-of-use and the licences over the products made in it. Such contributors are software/hardware developers, artists, reporters, researchers, bloggers, activists, journalists and members of social networks (eg of buyers) etc … A clear way to assign and distinguish between such platforms is by issuing the platform's criteria for the licences, environments and terms-of-use. eg:
- Like the open source criteria (which was made for the use of the platforms related to geeknet NASDAQ:GKNT lasting until 2012, now owned by DiceHoldings NYSE:DHX), but without the 6th paragraph specifying "No Discrimination Against Fields of Endeavor". This might be a good idea for you, if only they (the NASDAQ:GKNT), but not you (the contributors) want ALL commercial users and ALL use, including amoral fields, such as of monitoring and torturing by cia and nsa or as the dna research for the Monsanto food production monopoly.
- Why google ban agpl?
- Being one of 450m aware users of whatsapp which was sold to facebook for 19b, just for getting you and your data and conncetions, would never happened for the next after whatsup if the one would be comcomized, just because the unchangeability of the common company contract.
Why is this crucial now and critical for you and your children?
- As snowden's files shows, all over the globus, national security agencies collaborate and are controlled by the lobbies of the private companies contracting with such agencies.
- This amounts to use of army and/or weapon industry against civil population.
- In our school we learn that the one, designing a gun to kill, is a killer, as the one using it, producing and selling it.
10) Even in Germany, proving Racism in Israel does not constitute Antisemitism!
created: 03 Jan 2014 14:58
In solidarity with the refugees in israel!
In this page I will try to collect some information about some international support to the refugees in Israel.
International community : we urge you to advocate that Israel stop our imprisonment and starts respecting refugee rights! Israel’s latest policy of arbitrary detention for endless time without trial continues to humiliate our community. We are turning to you for help and asking you to mobilize towards demonstrations at Israeli Embassies on 22 of January 2014.
international solidarity campaign, facebook
While the right wing governing in israel already use this case to portrait itself as a protector against refugees, the silence in the west (europe and usa) about its crimes is used by the israeli government to show to the israeli society its "success" in its "fight against war refugees" - so much cynical.
Why am I doing it? To me History will judge any of us. As Israeli children in school we learned that the only thing we could "do" to the German is to remember and show. For me that lessons is true now for the 50,000 refugees from Sudan and Eritrea being in war zone, while the refugees are silently and unlawfully Haunted to be excluded from the Israeli society.
To me, weapon production and exporting to war zones, corrupting government and exploiting lands are good enough reasons to take full responsibility over people running from war, and this as a foundation for any kind of humanitarian societies (of course, before going to war to teach the others some "values").
As for this month the issue is urgent, as the government might be re-challenged in highest court. See this chronic (since 1/2012) of the racist attacks against non-Jewish African asylum-seekers in Israel for several years + Haaretz Editorial 03.01.2014+ in english.
email@example.com +Tel Tviv. Watch thousands of African refugees participating in a community meeting in Levinsky Park , preparing a three days strike protesting Israeli authorities persecution of refugees and their forced detention.
- Freeing all imprisoned;
- Amending the anti-infiltrator law;
- Check every single asylum request;
- Speak directly with the community in order to find a solution
- refugeesmarch@fb +RefugeesInIsrael@fb+stopO15@fb+Freedom4Refugees-in-Israel-International-Solidarity@fb
- PLEASE sign up this petition: Stop_the_illegal_detention_of_African_Refugees
- Saturday 28.12.2013 19:00 TLV Silent MarchForFreedom for Refugees TLV מוצ"ש צעדת החופש השקטה למען הפליטים
- January 2, 2014: In the last two weeks the immigration police is raiding the streets of south Tel Aviv in a manhunt of asylum seekers who have done no wrong. Dozens of people have already been taken to jail facilities and many others are under immediate threat of imprisonment. People are being taken brutally in the middle of the street, on their way to work or for shopping, in front of the devastated eyes of their family and children, who often don't know where their dear ones are being taken to. What is required of you?
- 1. Join the facebook event where information and coordination will be published. Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/227352360777288/
- 2. Sign up for documentation shifts using this form. Make sure to read the guidelines at the top: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apvs2_NS8ULadGxabWE3T3NxUWJ4THpicFo2MjRELWc#gid=0
- 3. Come to your shift armed with a camera. Photograph and film the immigration police and share your photos in the event and on your wall using the hashtag #MarchForFreedom.
- 4. Please be aware that this is a spontaneous initiative by people who care. Participation in the shifts is under the sole responsibility of the participants.
- Read Ha'aretz editorial about the arrests: http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.566891
The international 22th of jan 2014
created: 12 Dec 2013 17:25
Wanted - a platform of flat circles of trustees for distributing information by activists: Each trustee in such circle is signed on all product of the cycle and is available to be challenged by answering the what,who,why for the information and references of information given by the circle, also in replay to challenges, for to produce measures for reliability of each circle by such challenging between such circles , where the focus is clear history and is on reliability even in cost of being faster.
|what is the information||who give the information and all the structure allowing giving it||why the information is given in its form and context|
8) #Bitocin, as a global currency, can only become more speculative!! (with its good random numbers production and predictability)
created: 19 Nov 2013 08:46
Bitcoin in its mechanism gives power to (those who can) spend large computing power (producing heat) with high discrimination in rewarding only one producer, but not the rest challenging the random numbers. But bitcoin also has one good thing:
- producing good random numbers with predictability as for the amount per time , by making it harder to make the number as faster it was made, but only when relying on the goodness of the peers to announce the solution in time, making the mechanism being good only in secretly producing random numbers.
And hence with such predictability and with its low transparency level, bitocin, as a global currency, can only become more speculative.
Comments: 0, Rating: 0
7) "saving it" a lone, in isolation , but not communal, costs more!
created: 02 Nov 2013 14:45
Good morning, i am after the talk about the rcoin we made yesterday night in-berlin. It was a start, we were only 4 people and it will continue, but i need to think for my self.
The hardest thing to accept about rcoin is the reduction of its value (linearly, for simplicity of the calculation of its current value).
Like any thing besides money, rcoin is going to die, so it is natural, but people want immortal property because they fear death.
People discriminate as they serve debt in slavery until their death and they must be in a community having "Growth" while they prepare wars, why, what is the medium forcing them to become such?
The money they have with inflation they prefer over a lifetime limited coin giving each of them an equal dividend from the lost of an individual owner, which is like putting a proportional and automatic communal p2p tax over owning the coin a lone , because "saving it" a lone (in isolation), but not communal, costs more to the community and so also to the individual owning it.
this is what i had to put there: it is all about scalability in a gradual manner:
use case; starting in network of buyer to build association working as an interface for input/output of money and closing inner transactions by rcoins
1 why communal <= After mapping what money can buy by near/far and sooner/later we can close the near latter paid by rcoin and the other by money .
globalism (and should i specify here China?) destroy social texture for serving credit benefiting only the very few.
and example? talar.., bitocin and lightcoin are acting as gold/silver whereas rcoin like local money such as dollar etc.
2. why limited life time <==untaxable, but the real question is how much
similar as in inflation 100/x=
money is only a medium and when is accumulated it blocks and monopolize
all other things in life are mortal , hence neutral medium must be mortal too
3. way equal distribution and when to print and how to rate?<==
supportive factor ending those who can earn because earning from them..
4. opening the closeness of the community by comcomism…
Comments: 0, Rating: 0
6) let's talk on Rcoin - the coin of respect 1.11.2013:18-22h in-berlin Lehrter Str 53 10557 berlin
created: 28 Oct 2013 21:39
About the Rcoin (from rcoin.h.pdf), licensed under the agpl and the author is namzezam):
rcoin - A coin of respect is a time limited and equally re-distributed communal coin. It is daily and gradually losing its value, which is equally gained by the community members. It is not money, nor an equivalent to money, but still a medium of exchange, a credit for exchange and an inner community evaluation tool. Use it for bringing more social justice into your communities for to build up your economy, by advancing community members to get more than the others, only as they are automatically sharing something of their gain with their community members.
Comments: 0, Rating: 0
5) Hashed Pic Id Authentication
created: 07 Oct 2013 21:06
Hashed Pic Id Authentication
As part of the coin of respect development we came up with a simple practice for peer's authentication:
- In initiation, The peers exchange an encrypted asymmetrically and compressed image showing only the peer as that image is indexed by its fingerprint or by other token (e.g. triplepin), where the hash of the image is used as the id of the peer and the (12 hex-digits) hash of that id is used as the fingerprint of that image.
- In authentication, the peers are able to see each other, in physical presence or via internet in a real-time visual and dynamic communication, and the identifying peer checks if both conditions are met:
- 1) the seen peer is the one being shown in the image and
- 2) the hash of that image is identical to the id of the seen peer.
4) The german new legacy is being great in exporting weapon, exploiting others' land and people, while corrupting their governments
created: 25 Sep 2013 13:13
The german new legacy is also exporting its nazism.
Comments: 0, Rating: 0
3) To all the german loving their markel, stop exporting nazism to greece!
created: 24 Sep 2013 17:07
to all the german loving their markel, stop exporting nazism to greece, exactly by your austerity measures, systematically destroying and corrupting the basic social structure, including of the police and universities, ending up in golden dawn killers trained by the nazi greek army arms!
Comments: 1, Rating: 0
2) Is 2013 1984?
created: 27 Aug 2013 12:46
In 2013 the Poll shows that 60% Oppose Intervention in Syria, so obama send syria kerry to verify use of chemical weapons, but the CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran in 1988!