The Hash-Composition is used as a seperated key for hashed picture, where the composition is a set of the pair of arguments: (diagonal, angle), together defining a sequence of rectangles, such that:
- Each rectangle is hashed separately in the crop defined by its arguments;
- The composition is given separately (in a specific transaction) and all rectangles in their order define together the reference to the picture and reference could be hashed again for to be squeezed again to a predefined size (used as an id);
- Overlapping means hashing part of hidden rectangle with the shown one;
- Per each corner the shortest rectangle on wall defines the highest of all others;
- The first two zeros define the containing rectangle and each other zero define changing direction until the pair of zeros that define the end after which the next 2 pairs are of the original picture (first of the position of its top left corner and the second of itself) and then terminate.
~~Page's End!~~ Ignore ads by installing adblockplus.